WANTED: Experience Carpenters
We are looking to hire experienced carpenters with the level of apprentice or higher. We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, enjoy a variety of responsibilities, and are constantly looking for a new challenge.
- Reliable transportation.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work successfully in a team or alone.
- Installing framing, forms, foundations, blocking, backing, decking, and doors etc.
- Installing metal and wood framing, reading and understanding blue prints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install frame work components.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Ownership of basic hand tool: Tool belt, hammer, tape measure, level, knife, square, screw driver, cordless drill, Hard Hat, Boots, etc.
Overview of Position:
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean site.
- Ability to oversee projects using time management skills from start to finish
- Collaborate with other trades/subcontractors, engineers, architects, designers, etc. as necessary
- Ability to comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done.
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Install structures or fixtures such as windows, frames, flooring, trim or hardware.
- Follow guidance by other carpenters and Project Managers.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resumes in person or email to email@example.com