Craft Builders takes pride in our work, and want our clients to feel confident and informed in their decision. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to know more about us, please get in touch by giving us a call.
6415B 63rd Street Close
Lloydminster, AB T9V 3T6
WANTED: Experience Carpenters
We are looking to hire experienced carpenters with the level of apprentice or higher. We are looking for individuals who are hardworking, enjoy a variety of responsibilities, and are constantly looking for a new challenge.
Overview of Position:
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean site.
- Ability to oversee projects using time management skills from start to finish.
- Collaborate with other trades/subcontractors, engineers, architects, designers, etc. as necessary.
- Ability to comprehend blueprints, sketches, building plans, and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get the job done.
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts.
- Install structures or fixtures such as windows, frames, flooring, trim, or hardware.
- Follow guidance from other carpenters and Project Managers.
- Reliable transportation.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work successfully in a team or alone.
- Installing framing, forms, foundations, blocking, backing, decking, doors, etc.
- Installing metal and wood framing, reading and understanding blueprints and schematics, using hand and electric tools to cut and fabricate and install framework components.
- Always follow safety guidelines.
- Ownership of basic hand tools: Tool belt, hammer, tape measure, level, knife, square, screwdriver, cordless drill, hard hat, boots, etc.
Please submit your resumes in person or by email to email@example.com.